Monday, April 20, 2009

Text Messages Saved in My Phone, Volume IV

(Volume I, II, & III)

harassment and STUDS, you mean

maybe I could get in your pants one of these days?

damn ryan always raining on the naked fun parade

sacrifice my ass! no, really, don't.

boobie s to my right

just one more amputee unable to chase his dreams

Omg. Everyone is being lame tonight.

I would crouch down near the grassy knoll and see who really shot JFK

what is elmo anyway? a seal?

oh those boys! with their unlikely charms

are you drunk already?

tell the mister to fuck himself!

when I get my pay check, baby you know

I can't sleep! wanna breeeed

yea right! I am in LUV

is there anything I can do? I'll be your Florence Nightingale

looks like the shallow phil saga will continue...

I just got home to the British invasion!

that is very sweet except that I am not a cat head

We should start saluting each other

do I get a special dance then?

tall and handsome. never forget

someone just blasted a shotgun through our window. BUT I SURVIVED.

imagine wwf hosted at the cheapest motel in town and that's what I'm up to

I vomited on the way to class today. I'm a seven year old college student

the queen has requested your attendance

dude! so much funny shit is happening right now!

margaritas in the sun...we will be so Keith Urban

dramatic text! just kidding. love you lots.

your mom is a good idea. babe.

I'm going to need you to do better and show yourself

p.s. I just tripped over Molly in the dark and knocked the wind out of her

I am all of the above! just you wait and see

not as much as I miss you

No comments: