Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Text Messages Saved in My Phone, Volume I

You left a hair here. Do you want me to save it?

Hey. What has seven arms and sucks? (My answer: An octopus amputee. Correct answer: Def Leppard)

Now you're turning into that freaky duck-looking kid who gives sweaty hugs

Yea, even Tennessee-style spooning...it's better with someone

I know!!!!! This IS good!!!!! Yes!!!! It's happening!!!!!

I feel like we're back in the day with arranged marriages in China

If you want to be in our secret club and learn the handshake, you better come.

OK! Creeper.

In your fucking dreams. (Thanks, Mom)

I'm where I'm always at when you call. In bed, scantily clad, thinking of you.

The germs! The BAD germs!

Hula Girl lives on.

Looks like an alien. Sophomore slut on junk.

In your mouth? and Yes.

Journalism class. VIP pass. Free popcorn. Black coffee!

Or you could just ride with me, and we'll pretend we're on the Magic Non-School Bus

The Han Dynasty? Really?

Nice. I guess I'll just have to try you on later

Too old for you

He's obviously working for the dark side.

You must have good aim then.

Total Lunar Eclipse! (This one is tonight. Up in the sky at 7 o'clock. )

2 comments:

Marshall Fletcher said...

IT'S HAPPENING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

(i just want you to know that the thing I have to type a comment is uaappapo. I pronounce it ooh-a-pa-poe.)

Anonymous said...

looks like an alien, sophomore slut on junk:
most accurate description ever.






(Meet me in Bonnaroo?)