Sunday, February 1, 2009

Text Messages Saved in My Phone, Volume III

(Volume I & Volume II)

I'm gonna clean up your shit dishes, woman!

Things that amaze you: how I remember the song that was playing as I experienced my first orgasm, the irony that the song was "Oh, Comely"

THAT IS THE MOST BEAUTIFUL THING I HAVE EVER HEARD! A REAL CHRISTMAS MIRACLE!

It's eighty degrees in Florida. What a mindfuck.

bitches love smiley faces

you look like a dude

my heart! it's breaking!

where'd you go? I wanna Bogart you, if I can

good. you. are. the. best.

what about the boat times?

whoa! He IS badass! next thing you know he's gonna get to second base!

we were all like "That doesn't even make sense. She's drunk and she's not coming back. Aw."

drinking a 40 and thinking of you. Are you missing a key? I mean, two 40's

call me and invite me over

you caught me! I am obsessed with you!

I'm trapped at a railroad crossing! This train is infinite! Oh and I meant I'm waiting on a train to pass not like I'm trapped on the tracks or anything

he tried to convert me and wouldn't let me walk away

priorities, whitey!

Lithuanian sounds really exotic all of a sudden. and don't mistake that for erotic...

we're just singy people I guess

dead to me, bitch

probs eightsies. maybe moresies.

whatever! I do what I want!

the snow was a myth! but I still love you

how sweet of you! go back to dead

whoa that's a lot of dots...are you depressed?

I don't even remember her wearing a boat

I AM that people! 50 percent and proud!

fuck you, man! I'm all alone

pretty much all the black guys. you're a hot commodity among my people.

c ya l8er, sk8er boi

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Micicle.

Sarah said...

oh my god. if only I was in any state to save that one, too. but have no fear. frozen mice will live on in my memory forever.